Adam Balkan was born and raised in Huntington, New York. In 1991, he graduated from Western New England College, and from the Nova Southeastern School of Law in 1994. After two successful internships with the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office, he became a prosecutor in the Broward County State Attorney’s office in April of 1995. He is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney by The Florida Bar.
As a prosecutor, Adam was dedicated to helping and protecting victims of crime. He successfully tried and convicted many of Broward’s worst criminals, trying over 70 jury and dozens of non-jury trials. In his five and a half years as a prosecutor, Adam was a significant catalyst for change and improvement within the State Attorney’s office.
Adam left the State Attorney’s office in 2000, but never stopped helping the injured and their families. He joined Carman, Beauchamp and Sang, P.A., a prestigious litigation boutique in Boca Raton, Florida, where he established a successful plaintiff practice. In addition to his work on behalf of plaintiffs, Adam gained valuable experience defending insurance companies and corporations in multi-million dollar lawsuits. Today, that experience is being used exclusively to help consumers, insurance policyholders, the injured and their families, and people who have been wronged due to negligence or intentional acts.
Adam is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and has achieved an AV Rating, a classification that signifies an attorney has reached the highest level of ability and ethics and is considered a preeminent attorney by his peers. He is recognized as an expert in civil trial by the Florida Bar.
- Class Action
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Florida, 1995
- New York, 1995
- Middle District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Western New England College, B.A., 1991
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., 1994
Awards and Honors:
- Martindale-Hubbell – AV Rating
- Who’s Who in American Law
Professional Memberships & Leadership Roles:
- Member: Legal Elite
- Member: Super lawyers
- Member: National Trial Lawyers Association
- Member: American Association for Justice
- Member: American Bar Association
- Member: Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Member: Broward County Bar Association
- Member: Florida Justice Association
- Member: Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member: Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member: South Palm Beach County Bar Association
Our Florida trial attorneys represent personal injury, auto accident, defective products, and consumer fraud clients throughout South Florida, including Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Lighthouse Point, Parkland, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, and throughout the United States.